Hardware & Documentation
The hardware comes in four bags to attempt to make life easier for the consumer. At the left, we see four screws to secure a 3.5" drive to the floor of the chassis, and we are given a bag with 6-32 screws in it, to mount the motherboard with. The second bag marked motherboard contains M3 screws to mount 2.5" drives, and the last bag contains four hex head screws to secure the PSU.
Even though the bulk of the chassis wiring is contained in the hook and loop straps, mean:IT wanted to be sure the PSU wires had something to be attached with too and is why we are given ten zip ties. In case one of the preinstalled standoffs are cross threaded, or if you lose some while moving the right row of them for E-ATX motherboards, we are sent five extra brass standoffs.
The manual for the 5PM cases are all contained in this one insert. The manual is a folded piece of paper, which opens up to a parts list, specifications, and a small step-by-step guide to parts installation. For many, these will not be needed, but for the beginners out there, the instructions will get the build process completed.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit