Hardware & Documentation
The hardware comes in four bags to attempt to make life easier for the consumer. At the left, we see four screws to secure a 3.5" drive to the floor of the chassis, and we are given a bag with 6-32 screws in it, to mount the motherboard with. The second bag marked motherboard contains M3 screws to mount 2.5" drives, and the last bag contains four hex head screws to secure the PSU.
Even though the bulk of the chassis wiring is contained in the hook and loop straps, mean:IT wanted to be sure the PSU wires had something to be attached with too and is why we are given ten zip ties. In case one of the preinstalled standoffs are cross threaded, or if you lose some while moving the right row of them for E-ATX motherboards, we are sent five extra brass standoffs.
The manual for the 5PM cases are all contained in this one insert. The manual is a folded piece of paper, which opens up to a parts list, specifications, and a small step-by-step guide to parts installation. For many, these will not be needed, but for the beginners out there, the instructions will get the build process completed.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Uber settles lawsuit with Indian rape victim
- Outlast games coming to the Nintendo Switch in Q1 2018
- Anheuser-Busch places order for 40 Tesla Semi trucks
- Celebrities will answer your Google search questions
- Justin Roiland introduces Squanch Games and teases new title
- 2 GPU on AB350 Gaming K4
- Mantiz Venus MZ-02 Thunderbolt 3 eGPU Enclosure Review
- Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 - Which M.2 socket should I use
- MSI Z170A PC Mate Unlock NVRAM
- LaCie 2Big Dock Thunderbolt 3 20TB External HDD Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series