Inside the 5PM ARC Blue Continued
Hanging in the back of the chassis is the last of the four preinstalled, 3-pin powered, fans. All of the fans are also wired to the hub for you, so much of the wire management is done for you already. Below the fan are the seven expansion slots, which we mentioned earlier are accessed externally.
Behind the motherboard tray is where much of the business happens. We can now see the pair of holes on the left side which are behind the plastic cover, and to the right of them are three 2.5" drive mounting trays. The wires are grouped and bound with hook and loop straps at the left edge, and as for the rest, we will cover it shortly, in detail.
Here we have the built-in fan hub. All of the preinstalled fans are connected here, and we see that there is room to control another two fans as well. Powering this hub is a long SATA power lead, and there is a lead to connect to the motherboard for PWM signal. Also, in the middle, is the DC or PWM switch, so that you may use this as a two-stage system, or use the heat of the CPU to drive the amount of airflow.
The HDD cage is screwed into the floor of the chassis as well as the PSU cover, which makes it possible to remove it if the room is needed for the PSU or other goodies. As-is, the rack will house a pair of 2.5" or 3.5" drives, and the trays slide open for 3.5" drive installations, while 2.5" drives are mounted with screws.
At the back of the case, under the cover, is where the PSU and PSU wires are to go. The PSU sets on four plastic standoffs with rubber pads atop each of them and the slotted floor allows the fan of the PSU to breathe easily through the dust filter.
The chassis wiring is what we would expect to see. There is a native USB 3.0 connection that needs to be made, as well as connecting the HD Audio and USB 2.0 headers to the next pair of cables. For the LEDs and buttons, a ribbon of black wires is used to keep all of these wires hidden from view once the build is completed.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset announced for June 5th
- A Way Out official PC requirements released, launch trailer
- Dark Souls Remastered leaked images, Solaire amiibo spotted
- Possible new Fornite maps photographed at GDC 2018
- Metro Exodus will rock NVIDIA RTX real-time raytracing tech
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit