Inside the 5PM ARC Blue
When removing the bezel, we find that the front I/O panel stays attached to the chassis. We can see the three pre-installed fans ion the chassis much easier too, without the tinted glass impeding the view. On the bezel, we find tiny perforations around the glass, ad these restrictive intakes is how the chassis is delivered its airflow.
Inside of the chassis is a vast open area, which is only broken up with the PSU cover, which does not fully extend across the bottom of the case. There is plenty of room for components, and judging by what we see here, the build should be clean when finished as well.
The trio of fans used in the front is the A1225L12SU ARC fans from mean:IT. They aren't mounted to the frame of the chassis, but rather to a plate, which is them mounted to the frame. We can also see the plastic wire cover for the 24-pin cable, USB 3.0 cable, and even SATS data cables. The slots on the front of it are used to support longer video cards to help fight GPU sagging.
Sliding the magnetic filter off the ventilated section of the top panel, we can see now what is offered. Large honeycomb mesh is used, and on both sides of it, we find elongated mounting holes for 120mm and 140mm cooling products.
The motherboard tray ships with nine standoffs in it, and has three holes across the top, other than the large holes on the right under the plastic cover. We also see fourteen tie points in vital locations, and while oddly shaped, the CPU access hole is large enough for most motherboards. Some E-ATX boards may not align so well though.
The PSU cover is made of steel and has nothing to offer on the side of it. The top has a large grommet in place for GPU and motherboard wire passage, and in front of that is a universal pump mounting plate. The leading edge of the PSU cover is the frame of the HDD cage, which can be removed if desired.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- God of War TV commercial trailer builds next months hype
- PUBG released on iOS and Android in the US
- NVIDIA teases 'future generation GPU architectures' at GDC
- Kingdome Come: Deliverance mod brings 'Ultimate Realism'
- Hunt: Showdown displayed in the amazing CRYENGINE V demo
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit