In a plain brown box, we see a shadow of the chassis used to take up most of the panel. The company name is in the upper-left corner, and in the shadow, we see 5PM, the name of the case, and that mean:IT considers it to be see-through excellence.
Under the words future, elegance, and performance, we are shown radiator compatibility first. Next, comes the fan support, then pump support, CPU cooler height, PSU length restrictions, and finish off with information about the fan controller.
What we are calling the back of the box has another shadow used, outlining the chassis from another angle. Under the 5PM name, this time we see mentions of three sides of the tempered glass, direct airflow, extensive water cooling support, auto or manual fan speed control, and that there is room for up to seven fans.
The last panel is used to display the rest of the chassis specifications. Here we find the chassis dimensions, weight, motherboard compatibility, GPU maximum length, storage options, expansion slots, and what comes in the I/O panel.
Inside of the box, we find that the chassis does not have any plastic sticking to the glass panels before it was inserted into the clear bag. Combined with the dense foam caps on the top and bottom of the chassis, we found the inner packaging to be sufficient. Our chassis is free from damage and has not one mark on it from its trip across the globe.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit