The UEFI BIOS is not too bad, it's a bit different than what we are typically used to with other products, but it has more settings than many competitors. Supermicro is even adding in more useful settings, for instance, you can now choose between PWM and DC mode for all system fan headers, and you can choose between different temperature references for the fans.
A few tips for novice users, settings "0" will max out the value in question on Supermicro boards, boot settings are on the Save and Exit page (no idea why), you should change from Legacy to UEFI boot mode, and larger text item lead to deeper menus. The manual also has great explanations for all the UEFI settings; it's a gold mine.
Supermicro's SuperO Booster program will be compatible with this motherboard, but the current version is not.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and C7Z370-CG-L Overview]
- Page 3 [Supermicro C7Z370-CG Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [Supermicro C7Z370-CG Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]