C7Z370-CG Circuit Analysis Continued
Supermicro uses the Realtek ALC1220 audio codec along with some audio-grade capacitors to improve audio quality.
The Intel i219v is used to produce the 1Gbit LAN port in the IO; it's a PHY that compliments the MAC integrated into the PCH. USB 3.1 comes from an ASMedia ASM2142, and an ASMedia ASM1543 is used as the type-C switch and CC logic chip.
An IDT 6V41642B is a BCLK clock generator that should improve BCLK margins. The nuvoTon NCT6792D is the main SuperIO, and with the Texas Instruments GD75232 drivers and receivers chip, you get the COM port.
An ASMedia ASM1442K is a level shifter that is responsible for the HDMI and DVI ports on the rear IO. We also find just four ASMedia ASM1480, possibly a record for a full-sized Z370 motherboard, which means there is very little bandwidth switching going on.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and C7Z370-CG-L Overview]
- Page 3 [Supermicro C7Z370-CG Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [Supermicro C7Z370-CG Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]