Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The front of the box for the Hermes E1 Gaming Combo has not only images of the product taking up much of the space, but we also see that features are pointed out in those images. In the white section to the left, we see what all is included in the kit, and we also see four more features listed with explanations as to their benefits.
Since we already saw the name and all of that, we slid down to the right end of this longer panel for this image. What we are left to see here is that there is a quick-attach wrist rest shown, the use of an aluminum top plate for the keyboards, and are shown that Hera software works with this keyboard as well.
On this smaller end of the box, Gamdias presents us with the ZEUS logo for their gaming gear in white, over a matte black panel.
The second longer panel offers information on what is included inside of the box. Of course, there is the keyboard, but the egg-shaped icon states we also get the 3200 DPI gaming mouse, the gaming mouse mat, and the keycap puller, which are all shown in images to the right.
On the second of the shorter side panels, Gamdias placed all of their information. We see the company name, logo, and motto, along with their address and the fact that these products are made in China. We also see icons for compatibility and compliances.
On the back of the box, off to the left side, we see lists of eight features found in the kit, which is repeated in eight total languages. In the middle, we find specifications charts for the keyboard mouse and the mouse pad. Off to the right side, we see an image of all of the gear again, with the package contents and system requirements below that.
Upon opening the box, we find that dense foam is used on either end of the keyboard to lock it into place, and it has a thin foam bag it is contained in. On top of the keyboard are the cables, mouse pad, and within another section of dense foam, the mouse is found inside of a foam bag too. All we know is that Gamdias took the right steps with packaging, as our products are in excellent condition after the long journey.
After removing all of the goodies from the box, we also found that under the keyboard is another addition to the kit. Here we have the additional wrist rest with the Zeus logo on it. It is shaped and textured and locks into the keyboard with triangular mounting tabs, which makes installation and removal a cinch to do.
The NYX E1 mouse pad has a cloth top on a foam base, and it is 240mm wide, 180mm deep, and only 3mm thick. To give the sensor more to read, Gamdias uses a pattern of Zeus logos across the entire surface, and at the bottom-right corner, we see the logo, company name, and their motto printed on it.
Gamdias also offers users a quick installation guide. Essentially, it shows us how to connect the devices, and where to go to obtain the Hera Software. Beyond that, it is up to you to learn the software and figure out how to get the best from this gaming combo.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit