Hardware & Documentation
Inside of the box found in the HDD cage, we located four small bags with hardware inside of them, each of which is labeled for its intended usage. There are screws for the PSU on the left, and the 6-32 screws for the motherboard installation, next in line. We also see the four HDD screws to use on the floor of the chassis, and a bunch of M3 screws for 2.5" drive mounting.
In a longer bag, we found these bits. Rosewill sent nine zip-ties to help contain the wires and is sufficient for most people's needs. We can also see that Rosewill sent an extra pair of screws for the glass panel mounting to the case, and there are five standoffs which can replace ones on the motherboard tray, or be used to replace the ones under the gray grommets, which hold the glass to the chassis.
Rather than cycle through the buttons on the fan hub, it is much easier to use the included remote control for the RGB LED lights in the fans or compatible LED strips. Lights can be turned off and on, the speed of the modes and direction can be changed, and on the left, are eight predefined color choices. The mint green buttons on the right are then used to change the rainbow, gradient, blade, or breath modes.
The quick user guide is more of a manual, as it is well written and full of information. Starting off with a list of all the bits you were intended to have as well as a wiring diagram, as well as thanks for buying the product is a good start. What follows are rendering with much text to help even the most novice user complete the build, and it even includes a page on how to use the remote, one for water cooling compatibility, and ends with the specifications of the Cullinan MX.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ROSEWILL ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case with Tempered Glass and RGB LED Lighting, Support Up to 360mm GPU, 360mm Liquid-cooling,4x 120mm RGB Computer Case Fan Pre-installed and Remote Control retails for $139.99 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Rosewill Cullinan MX Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Switch has highest 12-month install base in US history
- Transcend JetDrive 825 SSD Upgrade Kit for MacBook Review
- GA-B85M-D3PH Modded Bios set VCore above 1.2
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit