The packaging is kept as basic as possible, which leaves the vast majority of the money spent to be used on the chassis. Plain cardboard is used to box the chassis, and the information is delivered from the black ink used in a silk screening process. On the front of the box, we see the outline of the chassis to the left, with the Rosewill name, logo, and chassis name presented on the right side.
The top of this side panel offers five icons which are used to show which end is up, that it should not be allowed to get wet, that it is fragile, that it should be handled with care, and it is something which can be recycled versus throwing into the trash. Other than that, there is a box at the bottom which shows the name of the chassis, along with the weight with and without the packaging.
The back of the box is identical in every way to what we saw on the front panel. Doing this is boring to look at and describe, but it also saves money not having to produce a different screen to use for it.
The last of the external panels are also identical to the panel on the opposing side of the box. Again, it saves time and money, which is a good thing for the customer.
We did not find plastic clinging to any of the tempered glass panels under the plastic liner which surrounds the chassis, and we also see Rosewill opts for dense foam over Styrofoam due to the weight. What we can say, is that even without the extra plastic, and using better end caps, our Cullinan MX showed up in pristine condition for usage and its photography session.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Rosewill Cullinan MX Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Rosewill Cullinan MX Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Kotal Kahn gets bodied in his own Mortal Kombat 11 reveal
- Heavy Rain/Detroit: Become Human will release on Epic Store
- Epic Games announces $100 million grant program
- Smash Bros. Ultimate pro-player storms out of tournament
- Remedy's new game Control is Epic Games exclusive for 1 year
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- Seagate Game Drive PS4 2TB Review
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023