The packaging is kept as basic as possible, which leaves the vast majority of the money spent to be used on the chassis. Plain cardboard is used to box the chassis, and the information is delivered from the black ink used in a silk screening process. On the front of the box, we see the outline of the chassis to the left, with the Rosewill name, logo, and chassis name presented on the right side.
The top of this side panel offers five icons which are used to show which end is up, that it should not be allowed to get wet, that it is fragile, that it should be handled with care, and it is something which can be recycled versus throwing into the trash. Other than that, there is a box at the bottom which shows the name of the chassis, along with the weight with and without the packaging.
The back of the box is identical in every way to what we saw on the front panel. Doing this is boring to look at and describe, but it also saves money not having to produce a different screen to use for it.
The last of the external panels are also identical to the panel on the opposing side of the box. Again, it saves time and money, which is a good thing for the customer.
We did not find plastic clinging to any of the tempered glass panels under the plastic liner which surrounds the chassis, and we also see Rosewill opts for dense foam over Styrofoam due to the weight. What we can say, is that even without the extra plastic, and using better end caps, our Cullinan MX showed up in pristine condition for usage and its photography session.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Rosewill Cullinan MX Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Rosewill Cullinan MX Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £ at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- Jaybird X3 Wireless Earbud Review
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ