EVGA has the exact same base and boost GPU clocks as the other custom GTX 1070 Ti cards as well as NVIDIA's own GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Founders Edition, with 1607MHz and 1683MHz on the base and boost clocks, respectively.
EVGA's GeForce GTX 1070 Ti FTW2 GAMING has dual BIOS chips for OC, 8+8-pin PCIe power connectors, 10+2-phase power, RGB LEDs (woo), and a 235W TDP. EVGA also dons the GTX 1070 Ti FTW2 GAMING with its awesomely-styled backplate.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti FTW2 Graphics Card retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti FTW2 GAMING, 8GB GDDR5, iCX Technology - 9 Thermal Sensors & RGB LED G/P/M, Asynch Fan, Optimized Airflow Graphics Card 08G-P4-6775-KR retails for £824.46 at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Fortuna' update brings Warframe new concurrent gamer high
- Game of the Year 2018 nominees: 6 games worth playing
- Insomniac release Spider-Man DLC 2 trailer 'Turf Wars'
- Nintendo Black Friday Sales: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe & More
- NVIDIA's new GeForce Game Ready 416.94 drivers released
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- OLM to PST Converter
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms