EVGA has the exact same base and boost GPU clocks as the other custom GTX 1070 Ti cards as well as NVIDIA's own GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Founders Edition, with 1607MHz and 1683MHz on the base and boost clocks, respectively.
EVGA's GeForce GTX 1070 Ti FTW2 GAMING has dual BIOS chips for OC, 8+8-pin PCIe power connectors, 10+2-phase power, RGB LEDs (woo), and a 235W TDP. EVGA also dons the GTX 1070 Ti FTW2 GAMING with its awesomely-styled backplate.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti FTW2 Graphics Card retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti FTW2 Graphics Card retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes rakes in $295m in first year
- Sniper Ghost Warrior dev hit with huge layoffs
- Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Switch has had a 2hr reveal
- SOMA's 'easy' Safe Mode finally makes its way to PS4
- Mega Man Collection coming to the Nintendo Switch
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit