Inside the Kublai KL07 Continued
The back of the chassis houses the last of three, 3-pin powered, 140mm fans. We do like that all of the expansion slot covers are removable, but with the external mounting mechanism, you may encounter the fact that they do not stay in place well when installing an expansion card.
Behind the motherboard tray, to the left are three plastic trays which pop out on the left side, which allows an SSD to be slide into them, without removing them entirely from the motherboard tray. The wires are bundles in hook and loop straps, and the tie points are where most will need to manage PSU and front I/O wires.
At the front of the chassis, under the PSU cover, is this three-bay HDD cage. Each tray will allow a 3.5" or 2.5" drive to be installed, and the cage can move away from the front or can be removed altogether.
The location for the PSU is at the back, with wide slots to allow the PSU to breathe. The PSU rests upon steel bumps, and the two can be seen with tabs to keep the PSU from sliding too far in. Keep in mind, the use and placement of the HDD cage do play into what PSU will fit.
On the left we find the power LED, power switch, reset switch, and HDD LED wires, all of which are black. There are two native USB 3.0 connectors, one of which is for the Type-C port, and the other is for the pair of USB 3.0 ports. Lastly, we have the HD Audio cable, which is also sleeved in black so that all of these wires blend in with the chassis.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The SilverStone Kublai KL07 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The SilverStone Kublai KL07 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Vivendi postpones Ubisoft takeover
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ