SilverStone Kublai SST-KL07B Mid-Tower Chassis
The front of the KL07 is flat, it is rectangular, there is SilverStone's name in the bottom-right corner, but the left side is where the design is. While the majority of the bezel is matte in finish, the left side offers five ribs and six valleys, which are all made of shiny plastic. Also in this section of the front bezel, near the top, are the power and reset buttons.
The top of the chassis is also matte in its finish, and we see the ribs make an immediate turn to the right and run along the right edge of the chassis after a left-hand turn. Both sides of the top panel are ventilated like we see on the left, and is how any air would flow out of the top of the chassis.
Oddly placed to us, but the I/O panel is found on the right side edge of the chassis. In it, there is the USB 3.0 Type-C port, a pair of USB 3.0 ports, and the pair of 3.5mm jacks for headphone and microphone attachment.
The left side of the chassis is solid, with no window to allow noises out of the chassis. The panel aligns well to the top and the front components of the chassis, and we see more ventilation as we found at the top, also running down the side of the bezel.
At the back of the chassis, there is a fair bit of room above the rear I/O and the exhaust fan location. Under them, we find the seven ventilated expansion slots which are accessed externally, and at the bottom is where the PSU is to be installed.
The right side of the chassis is a mirror copy of what the left side looks like. The panel is solid, both backed with egg crate foam inside of them, and the ventilation is the same at the front and at the top.
Supporting the chassis are four plastic feet with round rubber pads on them. At the front of the case we see the opening to aid in the front bezel removal, and at the back, we find a dust filter for the PSU, which we removed with a tab, and it drops away to be cleaned.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The SilverStone Kublai KL07 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The SilverStone Kublai KL07 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 400-person battle royale game receives first teaser trailer
- 1440p testing for Xbox One X is coming soon
- Jaxx crypto wallet has gaping security holes
- Rainbox Six: Siege expected to last another decade
- Blizzard North's Diablo III would've looked like Diablo II
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit