ASUS's Z370 Maximus X Apex UEFI is loaded, and I mean loaded, with crazy overclocking profiles and even overclocking profiles for air/water users. You have multiple 5GHz profiles from ASUS and even professional overclockers. You also get professional memory overclocking profiles, which are a pretty big hit.
One of the hardest things to figure out for a new overclocker is memory timings, as they are a bit hard to wrap your head around since there are just so many of them, and having those built in profiles helps a lot. If you are even more professional, I even found a menu with a bunch of different memory training algorithms.
Fan control is still superb, and now you can reference multiple sensors to each header.
ASUS includes AURA RGB, RAM Disk, MemTweakIt, EZ Update, DIP5, TPU, TurboApp, EPU, Fan Xpert 4, DIGI+ Power Control, PC Cleaner, EZ Update, System Information, and Version. There are probably more applications, but this is just a list of what we could download from the site.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and ROG Maximus X Apex Overview]
- Page 3 [ASUS ROG Maximus X Apex Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASUS ROG Maximus X Apex Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]