Our first review of an ASUS Z370 motherboard is here, and the motherboard we are looking at is the ROG Maximus X Apex. The APEX line of motherboards is positioned to accomplish two things; to be the overclocking king and to be different, very different. From its X-shaped PCB to the customizable nameplate and plethora of RGB LEDs, the Apex series of motherboards are extremely unique in regards to physical appearance.
However, under the hood, they have the right hardware, design, and features for extreme overclocking. Many professional overclockers live and die by the Apex line of motherboards, which makes the Apex line very popular with those who want the right hardware to stay competitive but are a bit more novice.
Let's take a look at one of the most unique Z370 motherboards on the market.
The ROG Maximus X Apex offers two M.2 slots on a DIMM.2 card, 5G LAN, 1G LAN, USB 3.1, SATA6Gb/s, USB 3.0, and many more features.
The ROG Maximus X Apex costs $349.99.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and ROG Maximus X Apex Overview]
- Page 3 [ASUS ROG Maximus X Apex Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASUS ROG Maximus X Apex Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]