Our first review of an ASUS Z370 motherboard is here, and the motherboard we are looking at is the ROG Maximus X Apex. The APEX line of motherboards is positioned to accomplish two things; to be the overclocking king and to be different, very different. From its X-shaped PCB to the customizable nameplate and plethora of RGB LEDs, the Apex series of motherboards are extremely unique in regards to physical appearance.
However, under the hood, they have the right hardware, design, and features for extreme overclocking. Many professional overclockers live and die by the Apex line of motherboards, which makes the Apex line very popular with those who want the right hardware to stay competitive but are a bit more novice.
Let's take a look at one of the most unique Z370 motherboards on the market.
The ROG Maximus X Apex offers two M.2 slots on a DIMM.2 card, 5G LAN, 1G LAN, USB 3.1, SATA6Gb/s, USB 3.0, and many more features.
The ROG Maximus X Apex costs $349.99.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASUS ROG Maximus X Apex (Intel Z370) Motherboard retails for $ at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASUS ROG Maximus X Apex (Intel Z370) Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and ROG Maximus X Apex Overview]
- Page 3 [ASUS ROG Maximus X Apex Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASUS ROG Maximus X Apex Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get caught up in 'Girl in the Spider's Web' Blu-ray giveaway
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases