Accessories and Documentation
When it comes to AMD sockets, the pair of brackets to the left is what you want to use. The universal backplate is in the middle, and to the right are the Intel brackets which mount to the base of the cooler. You may notice, things look similar to many other of the ID Cooling hardware kits, because it is the same.
The SE-214L SE comes with a second pair of fan clips, just in case you wish to add a second fan. The bag on the left has the four screws to mount the brackets to the base of the cooler, while the second bag has the all-thread, standoffs, washers, knurled nuts, and the LGA2011 bits. At the bottom is a small tube of thermal paste, so you are set if you do not already have some.
The black rubber pads in the corners are easy to see on the white frame and isolate this fan from the cooler. The front also has these pads, but they are white on that side. The ID-13025M12S fan has nine clear blades, and we can see the 4-pin PWM fan lead to the right of it.
The manual for this cooler is brief but is still able to get you through the process for both AMD and Intel mounts. We can see it starts off with a parts list, and after it are good renderings and well-worded explanations to get any level of PC user through the installation process.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [ID Cooling SE-214L Snow Edition CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo to 'revive' a 'very officially cancelled' game
- PlayStation VR changes will be 'dramatic' over next 10 years
- Apple rumored to be working on 31.6-inch 6K display
- Metro Exodus dev talks ray tracing on next-gen consoles
- Star Citizen dev says ray tracing is 'a massive headache'
- Best reminder app
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- Explore a World of Ancient Chinese Mythology!
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America's Post EVO Japan Fighting Game News Round-up
- Million Arthur: Arcana Blood Coming To Steam This Summer
- Rising Lords announces alpha launch via new trailer
- Zombie-Veggie Shooter, The Walking Vegetables Radical! Edition Coming Soon to PS4!