Accessories and Documentation
When it comes to AMD sockets, the pair of brackets to the left is what you want to use. The universal backplate is in the middle, and to the right are the Intel brackets which mount to the base of the cooler. You may notice, things look similar to many other of the ID Cooling hardware kits, because it is the same.
The SE-214L SE comes with a second pair of fan clips, just in case you wish to add a second fan. The bag on the left has the four screws to mount the brackets to the base of the cooler, while the second bag has the all-thread, standoffs, washers, knurled nuts, and the LGA2011 bits. At the bottom is a small tube of thermal paste, so you are set if you do not already have some.
The black rubber pads in the corners are easy to see on the white frame and isolate this fan from the cooler. The front also has these pads, but they are white on that side. The ID-13025M12S fan has nine clear blades, and we can see the 4-pin PWM fan lead to the right of it.
The manual for this cooler is brief but is still able to get you through the process for both AMD and Intel mounts. We can see it starts off with a parts list, and after it are good renderings and well-worded explanations to get any level of PC user through the installation process.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [ID Cooling SE-214L Snow Edition CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hideo Kojima teases E3 2018 showcase for Death Stranding
- Super Smash Bros. roster leak suggests Metroid's Ridley
- Overwatch splash art spotted in Paladins advertisement
- Mowgli is a dark themed 'The Jungle Book', trailer released
- Razer's new Blade: smallest 15.6-inch gaming laptop ever
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit