The packaging of the SE-214L Snow Edition attracts the eye, with not only the image of the white CPU cooler and snowflake but also by using the bright orange accents. While we are unsure at this point as to how much of a difference this idea will make, we are left with little to guess about as to the appearance of the cooler inside of this box.
The right side of the box offers the company name, logo and motto at the top, which is then followed by a rendering of the front view of the cooler below it. Just above the orange section at the bottom, we see the TDP rating along with all of the sockets this cooler will work with.
Specifications are shown on the back but done by listing the parts of the cooler being discussed in three languages first, then showing the numbers and values to the right. This is repeated so that ID Cooling delivers this message in nine languages in total.
The last of the outer panels is mostly black, with small indications of features listed down the right side of it. Once past the list of eight key features, the orange section is used to display information about ID Cooling, like social media pages, site addresses, and even the phone number.
Inside of the box, the tower is found to rest upon a very dense foam, which has been cut out to accept the base of the cooler snugly. There is another dense foam pad used on top of the cooler, which keeps the hardware and the manual away from it. The box did take on some damage, and we found that the fins were only slightly bent. While not in perfect condition, we do not feel the damage will reduce the potential cooling efficiency of this product.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [ID Cooling SE-214L Snow Edition CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hideo Kojima teases E3 2018 showcase for Death Stranding
- Super Smash Bros. roster leak suggests Metroid's Ridley
- Overwatch splash art spotted in Paladins advertisement
- Mowgli is a dark themed 'The Jungle Book', trailer released
- Razer's new Blade: smallest 15.6-inch gaming laptop ever
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit