Packaging and System
In typical AVADirect style, the box is huge and encases the box for the case they used, so that your system is doubled boxed. The inside of the case has pink fitted foam that will hold everything such as AIO tubes and GPUs in place during transport.
Accessories include motherboard WIFI antenna, ROG drivers, manuals, power cable, Ryzen stickers and socket hardware, and IC 7 Diamond. You basically get the manuals, warranty forms, and leftover hardware from the individual products.
The front of the system features two USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, headphone jack, microphone jack, restart button, and power button. The rear of the system features a clear CMOS button, BIOS FlashBack button, WIFI antenna parts, eight USB 3.0 ports, USB 3.1 type-A, USB 3.1 type-C, 7.1 gold plated audio outputs with S/PDIF out, 1Gbit LAN, 10Gbit LAN, four HDMI ports, four DisplayPort ports, two DVI ports, power switch, and AC power input socket.
The side window is on the left side of the machine and shows off the beauty within the beast. The right-side panel is simply black.
The top of the unit features a large exhaust vent with a magnetic dust collector. The bottom of the unit features unoccupied fan vents, and four large feet with rubber ends.
The front intake fans have a dust filter that is easily removable by pressing in the two 5-point symbols at the top of the vent. The vent at the bottom of the unit can be removed by sliding it out.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and System]
- Page 3 [Teardown of the Threadripper GeForce Battlebox Ultimate]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 5 [Test Setup and Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Temperature and Power Consumption]
- Page 7 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our out-of-this-world 'Valerian' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ