Packaging and System
In typical AVADirect style, the box is huge and encases the box for the case they used, so that your system is doubled boxed. The inside of the case has pink fitted foam that will hold everything such as AIO tubes and GPUs in place during transport.
Accessories include motherboard WIFI antenna, ROG drivers, manuals, power cable, Ryzen stickers and socket hardware, and IC 7 Diamond. You basically get the manuals, warranty forms, and leftover hardware from the individual products.
The front of the system features two USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, headphone jack, microphone jack, restart button, and power button. The rear of the system features a clear CMOS button, BIOS FlashBack button, WIFI antenna parts, eight USB 3.0 ports, USB 3.1 type-A, USB 3.1 type-C, 7.1 gold plated audio outputs with S/PDIF out, 1Gbit LAN, 10Gbit LAN, four HDMI ports, four DisplayPort ports, two DVI ports, power switch, and AC power input socket.
The side window is on the left side of the machine and shows off the beauty within the beast. The right-side panel is simply black.
The top of the unit features a large exhaust vent with a magnetic dust collector. The bottom of the unit features unoccupied fan vents, and four large feet with rubber ends.
The front intake fans have a dust filter that is easily removable by pressing in the two 5-point symbols at the top of the vent. The vent at the bottom of the unit can be removed by sliding it out.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and System]
- Page 3 [Teardown of the Threadripper GeForce Battlebox Ultimate]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 5 [Test Setup and Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Temperature and Power Consumption]
- Page 7 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Disney+ includes free 4K streaming, supports 4 simultaneous streams
- Bandai Namco: Epic Store exclusivity isn't our vision
- El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie announced, drops October 11 on Netflix
- The best destruction physics in a game EVER, also features ray tracing
- NASA investigating first SPACE CRIME, as astronaut is naughty on ISS
- Lian Li TU150 Mini-ITX Chassis Review
- SteelSeries Arctis 9X Wireless Headset Review
- Seagate Gears 5TB Game Drive Review
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Snooker 19, the first official snooker game in a generation, is out now on Nintendo Switch
- Ultimate Fishing Simulator VR will debut in August
- Leyou Technologies Announces 2019 Interim Results
- Thermaltake A700 Aluminum Tempered Glass Edition Full Tower Chassis Now Available Simplicity Creates Its Own Path
- 2019 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 Brings Twelve Top Modders Worldwide Together for the New Creation of the Core P5 V2 Chassis Battle for the Best