Packaging and System
In typical AVADirect style, the box is huge and encases the box for the case they used, so that your system is doubled boxed. The inside of the case has pink fitted foam that will hold everything such as AIO tubes and GPUs in place during transport.
Accessories include motherboard WIFI antenna, ROG drivers, manuals, power cable, Ryzen stickers and socket hardware, and IC 7 Diamond. You basically get the manuals, warranty forms, and leftover hardware from the individual products.
The front of the system features two USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, headphone jack, microphone jack, restart button, and power button. The rear of the system features a clear CMOS button, BIOS FlashBack button, WIFI antenna parts, eight USB 3.0 ports, USB 3.1 type-A, USB 3.1 type-C, 7.1 gold plated audio outputs with S/PDIF out, 1Gbit LAN, 10Gbit LAN, four HDMI ports, four DisplayPort ports, two DVI ports, power switch, and AC power input socket.
The side window is on the left side of the machine and shows off the beauty within the beast. The right-side panel is simply black.
The top of the unit features a large exhaust vent with a magnetic dust collector. The bottom of the unit features unoccupied fan vents, and four large feet with rubber ends.
The front intake fans have a dust filter that is easily removable by pressing in the two 5-point symbols at the top of the vent. The vent at the bottom of the unit can be removed by sliding it out.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and System]
- Page 3 [Teardown of the Threadripper GeForce Battlebox Ultimate]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 5 [Test Setup and Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Temperature and Power Consumption]
- Page 7 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get caught up in 'Girl in the Spider's Web' Blu-ray giveaway
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases