Packaging and System
In typical AVADirect style, the box is huge and encases the box for the case they used, so that your system is doubled boxed. The inside of the case has pink fitted foam that will hold everything such as AIO tubes and GPUs in place during transport.
Accessories include motherboard WIFI antenna, ROG drivers, manuals, power cable, Ryzen stickers and socket hardware, and IC 7 Diamond. You basically get the manuals, warranty forms, and leftover hardware from the individual products.
The front of the system features two USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, headphone jack, microphone jack, restart button, and power button. The rear of the system features a clear CMOS button, BIOS FlashBack button, WIFI antenna parts, eight USB 3.0 ports, USB 3.1 type-A, USB 3.1 type-C, 7.1 gold plated audio outputs with S/PDIF out, 1Gbit LAN, 10Gbit LAN, four HDMI ports, four DisplayPort ports, two DVI ports, power switch, and AC power input socket.
The side window is on the left side of the machine and shows off the beauty within the beast. The right-side panel is simply black.
The top of the unit features a large exhaust vent with a magnetic dust collector. The bottom of the unit features unoccupied fan vents, and four large feet with rubber ends.
The front intake fans have a dust filter that is easily removable by pressing in the two 5-point symbols at the top of the vent. The vent at the bottom of the unit can be removed by sliding it out.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and System]
- Page 3 [Teardown of the Threadripper GeForce Battlebox Ultimate]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 5 [Test Setup and Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Temperature and Power Consumption]
- Page 7 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- 2 New Half-Life 2 Developers videos
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit