I've recently edited my GPU test bed, which was powered by the Intel Core i7-5960X processor, and shifted into the arms of Kaby Lake and Intel's new Core i7-7700K. GIGABYTE hooked us up with their awesome new AORUS Z270X-Gaming 9 motherboard, which is the heart and soul of my new GPU test platform.
Detailed Tech Specs
- CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K
- Cooler: Nocua U12S
- MB: AORUS Z270X-Gaming 9
- RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) G.SKILL Trident Z 4000MHz DDR4
- SSD: 1TB OCZ RD400 NVMe M.2
- PSU: Corsair AX1500i
- Chassis: In Win X-Frame
A larger article on our 7700K system is available right here.
Here are some shots I've taken of the new system in action:
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 Ti AMP EXTREME 8GB GDDR5 256-bit Gaming Graphics Card IceStorm Cooling, Dual blade EKO Fans, Carbon ExoArmor, Spectra Lighting, PowerBoost ZT-P10710B-10P retails for $304.00 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 Ti AMP! Extreme Graphics Card retails for £ at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Detailed Specs]
- Page 3 [Cooling Tech: IceStorm]
- Page 4 [Detailed Look]
- Page 5 [Test System]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - 3440x1440]
- Page 11 [Power & Temps]
- Page 12 [Overclocking = Best GTX 1070 Ti Overclock So Far]
- Page 13 [Performance Analysis]
- Page 14 [Final Thoughts]