The Best Yet
NVIDIA has locked down the GeForce GTX 1070 Ti in terms of overclocking, which has really evened out the playing field with all AIB partners.
ZOTAC gets around this in a few ways by offering their one-click overclocking of the GTX 1070 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition in their own FireStorm OC software, and secondly by providing us with the most OC frequency out of the handful of cards I've tested so far.
I have in my labs right now:
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Founders Edition
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti GAMING
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti TITANIUM
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EXOC White
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti FTW2
I'm still going through the last two cards in the GALAX and EVGA cards, as they only arrived as I was putting the finishing touches on this review. I plan on putting them all to the test, testing their maximum overclocks, power consumption, and cooling technology/performance. Exciting times.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 Ti AMP! Extreme Graphics Card retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 Ti AMP! Extreme Graphics Card retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 400-person battle royale game receives first teaser trailer
- 1440p testing for Xbox One X is coming soon
- Jaxx crypto wallet has gaping security holes
- Rainbox Six: Siege expected to last another decade
- Blizzard North's Diablo III would've looked like Diablo II
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit