The Best Yet
NVIDIA has locked down the GeForce GTX 1070 Ti in terms of overclocking, which has really evened out the playing field with all AIB partners.
ZOTAC gets around this in a few ways by offering their one-click overclocking of the GTX 1070 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition in their own FireStorm OC software, and secondly by providing us with the most OC frequency out of the handful of cards I've tested so far.
I have in my labs right now:
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Founders Edition
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti GAMING
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti TITANIUM
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EXOC White
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti FTW2
I'm still going through the last two cards in the GALAX and EVGA cards, as they only arrived as I was putting the finishing touches on this review. I plan on putting them all to the test, testing their maximum overclocks, power consumption, and cooling technology/performance. Exciting times.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Detailed Specs]
- Page 3 [Cooling Tech: IceStorm]
- Page 4 [Detailed Look]
- Page 5 [Test System]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - 3440x1440]
- Page 11 [Power & Temps]
- Page 12 [Overclocking = Best GTX 1070 Ti Overclock So Far]
- Page 13 [Performance Analysis]
- Page 14 [Final Thoughts]