Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac Circuit Analysis Continued
ASRock uses the Realtek ALC1220 along with a NE5532 amplifier for the HD audio header. There is also a divide in the PCB to isolate the audio signal, and the motherboard also has Nichicon audio capacitors to improve quality.
An Intel i219v PHY is used to work with the integrated MAC in the PCH to produce the 1 Gbit NIC. The Intel Wireless AC 8265NGW is used for 867Mbps wireless AC.
The Thunderbolt 3 controller is the JHL6340, which is a low power Thunderbolt 3 controller with two PCI-E 3.0 lanes. It also will work as USB 3.1. A Texas Instruments TSP65982 power delivery, type-C switch, and CC logic controller is used to provide type-C port capabilities.
The MegaChips MCDP2800 provides HDMI 2.0. The SuperIO is the NCT6791D, which provides monitoring and PS/2. The motherboard uses a 128Mbit/16MB BIOS ROM.
The nuvoTon N76E885AT provides RGB LED capabilities.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS is giving away its ROG Swift PG27UQ: 4K 144Hz G-Sync
- Battlefield V should be monetized via cosmetics
- Battlefield V post-launch content will be free
- Battlefield V trailer reveals explosive WWII carnage
- Psyonix reveals 'Salty Shores' Rocket League content update
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit