Packaging and Overview
The box for the Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac is almost identical to that of the Z270 Mini-ITX motherboard this one replaces.
The accessory package includes two SATA 6Gb/s cables, WIFi antenna, IO shield, M.2 screw, driver DVD, postcard, and manual.
The Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac features three PWM/DC hybrid fan headers, all at the top of the motherboard. The motherboard PCB is all black, and the heat sinks are a very dark gray. The motherboard could be considered all black. The motherboard's aesthetics are nice and simple. The back of the motherboard has some components, including the M.2 slot.
The rear IO panel features PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse, six USB 3.0 ports, a Thunderbolt 3/USB 3.1 type-C port, HDMI 2.0 port, DisplayPort 1.2 port, clear CMOS button, WIFI antenna connectors, S/PDIF optical, 1Gbit LAN, and 7.1 audio jacks.
There is a single PCI-E x16 slot on the motherboard, and right above it are the four SATA6Gb/s ports. A single M.2 slot exists on the back of the PCB, it's rated PCI-E x4 32Gb/s and supports SATA drives too.
The motherboard features a USB 3.0 internal header as well as two SATA6Gb/s ports. There is a chassis intrusion detection header, as well as two system headers below the SATA ports. The motherboard has an 8-pin connector for CPU power and uses a battery pack for the CMOS battery.
There is a single RGB LED header located above the 24-pin connector. The motherboard has a PCH and VRM heat sink connected through the heat pipe.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 400-person battle royale game receives first teaser trailer
- 1440p testing for Xbox One X is coming soon
- Jaxx crypto wallet has gaping security holes
- Rainbox Six: Siege expected to last another decade
- Blizzard North's Diablo III would've looked like Diablo II
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit