MSI hasn't strayed too far away from NVIDIA's reference GTX 1070 Ti specs, with GPU base and boost clocks of 1607MHz and 1683MHz, respectively. The 8GB of GDDR5 on the card is clocked at its stock 8Gbps frequency, but we were able to crank this up to 9Gbps.
As you can see, we have a light 180W TDP from its 6+8-pin PCIe power configuration, and plenty of DP1.4 ports, alongside HDMI and DVI connectivity. SLI is still here, with 2-way SLI working beautifully in our testing, with results coming soon.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti GAMING Graphics Card retails for $XXX at Amazon.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Roar for 'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Blu-ray giveaway
- MyDigtialSSD ships BPX Pro and lowers prices
- PlayStation Classic: Sony can't prevent hacking with patches
- Devil May Cry 5 has optional microtransactions
- Don't walk - run for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- صيانة كريازى مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجة كريازى الت
- صيانة جنرال اليكتريك مصر 0235700994 | توكيل ثلاجات ج
- صيانة كلفينيتور مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجات كلفين
- Battery Issue
- Crucial BX500 SSD Review - Fewer Components, Lower Prices
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games