We all know by now who OCZ are and what they offer. OCZ have been one of the biggest names in extreme overclocking products for quite some time now. They base their products around pure performance, enthusiasts and overclocking artists. Most of us know them for their memory products, but OCZ has branched out further than this since their humble beginnings of just coolers and thermal paste.
We have been privy to quite a few OCZ products, some have been good, some have made us wonder why they were ever released and some have just made us want to bow down to the expertise and shier amazement that OCZ was able to put out these products.
Today we are taking a look at some of OCZ's fastest memory on the market. First off we have the AMD Athlon 64's pride and joy, PC4800 DDR SDRAM with the branding "EL Platinum Limited Edition". After this we also have the Pentium 4's ultimate companion - low latency DDR-2 SDRAM at 667MHz with the branding "EL Gold Edition".
Just how do they stack up? Let's take a look and see as we take a quick look at the modules, how well they overclock and how DDR fairs against DDR-2.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard