Nerdytec CouchMaster Cycon
The main component of the lap desk is the desk itself. Along the front edge, we see a hole for the keyboard cable, the Nerdytec name, a USB port, and the second hole for a mouse, if you are a right-handed gamer. The holes can be used for whatever you desire, and can even be used for headphones or mobile device charging cables. The name of the product is covering most of the desk area, and at the front edge, the desktop is angled to add comfort in the transition from pads to the desk.
Flipping the desk onto its face, we see that there is a product sticker near the center, and this does offer a serial number should you have any issues. We can also see that there are two removable panels which will gain access to the other three ports of the hub and is where the excess wires are stored.
To remove the access panels, you can use the provided Phillips screwdriver to remove five screws on each panel, and they lift off the desk. The screws which hold the desk together are Allen screws, and Nerdytec does not supply a driver to remove them, and the desk is not intended to be entirely dismantled.
In this image, we have the right-side armrest. Initial impressions are high as we look at tight stitching around the edges of the genuine leather covers. We also see that there is a tag at the front with the Nerdytec name on it, and under the armrest is a zipper that runs front to back.
After flipping the armrest over and opening the zipper, we find that the core of them is made from a high-density pink foam. There is enough strength to give the rests their shape, but enough give to make resting your arms on the top of it comfortable.
The left side armrest is similar in its construction, shape, and the zipper at the bottom, but what separates the two is this elastic topped pocket. The pocket can be used for anything from holding a beverage, holding snacks, or even holding on to key pullers and extra mouse bits, should your devices come with them. Or you can use this to store product manuals or the remote for the TV.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Nerdytec CouchMaster Cycon retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Nerdytec CouchMaster Cycon retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Nerdytec CouchMaster Cycon]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Xbox saves work with Final Fantasy XV on PC
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit