Nerdytec CouchMaster Cycon
The main component of the lap desk is the desk itself. Along the front edge, we see a hole for the keyboard cable, the Nerdytec name, a USB port, and the second hole for a mouse, if you are a right-handed gamer. The holes can be used for whatever you desire, and can even be used for headphones or mobile device charging cables. The name of the product is covering most of the desk area, and at the front edge, the desktop is angled to add comfort in the transition from pads to the desk.
Flipping the desk onto its face, we see that there is a product sticker near the center, and this does offer a serial number should you have any issues. We can also see that there are two removable panels which will gain access to the other three ports of the hub and is where the excess wires are stored.
To remove the access panels, you can use the provided Phillips screwdriver to remove five screws on each panel, and they lift off the desk. The screws which hold the desk together are Allen screws, and Nerdytec does not supply a driver to remove them, and the desk is not intended to be entirely dismantled.
In this image, we have the right-side armrest. Initial impressions are high as we look at tight stitching around the edges of the genuine leather covers. We also see that there is a tag at the front with the Nerdytec name on it, and under the armrest is a zipper that runs front to back.
After flipping the armrest over and opening the zipper, we find that the core of them is made from a high-density pink foam. There is enough strength to give the rests their shape, but enough give to make resting your arms on the top of it comfortable.
The left side armrest is similar in its construction, shape, and the zipper at the bottom, but what separates the two is this elastic topped pocket. The pocket can be used for anything from holding a beverage, holding snacks, or even holding on to key pullers and extra mouse bits, should your devices come with them. Or you can use this to store product manuals or the remote for the TV.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Nerdytec CouchMaster Cycon retails for $XXX at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Nerdytec CouchMaster Cycon]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new game service is like Game Pass
- Sekiro mod engine paves the way for expansive mods
- Sean Murray gives rare talk on No Man's Sky's triumphs, woes
- Digital PS4 game sales locked exclusively to PSN
- Enter the 'Spider-Verse' for our Spider-Man Blu-ray giveaway
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced