Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The outer packaging is relatively dull to look at. On this side, we see the Nerdytec name on the left, and the large CouchMaster name in the middle, showing it is made for comfortable PC gaming. The top and bottom are blank, aside from the pair of shipping stickers.
The back of the box is nearly identical. What is offered is the same, but this time the company name is moved to the right, while the indicators of how to handle the package are transferred to the left. Aside from what we have seen, the only additional information found on the box is that one end is marked not to open from, as a knife could damage the armrests packed on that end of it.
Inside of the box, we find first, a smaller cardboard insert with all of the accessories, which rests on top of the pair of armrests that are covered in plastic. Slid down the side of the box is the shiny black box which houses the desk section of this lap desk.
Found in the accessories compartment, originally inside of plastic bags, are this pair of cables. On the left is an active five-meter long cable, which connects the CouchMaster Cycon to the PC via a male and female USB 3.0 connection. The sorter cable on the right connects the USB 3.0 hub of the Cycon to the cable on the left and acts as a break-away spot in the cable for easy disconnection if needed.
That same area inside of the box is where we found the two-meter-long pair of hook and loop tape. Both are rolled up to save room, but one roll is the hook side, while the other roll is the loops. Not only for placement of the name of the product, but also for storing the mouse when not in use, we are sent this snap closed leather pouch to mount on the right armrest, at the front of it.
Nerdytec also includes a branded mouse pad in the mix. This is found in with the desk portion of the packaging and is a simple cloth on foam mouse pad, which covers the area offered for mouse usage quite well.
Also included with the desk portion of the Cycon are the instructions. Oddly, they show how to open the box, but you have to open it to find this. They also cover the list of parts you should have before stepping off into how you go about mounting the arms and how to access the interior.
On the back of that same sheet, we are shown to send the cables through the holes in the top of the desk and to wrap the cord around the posts to help contain the extra wires. The last bit of instructional help shows to connect the extension cable to the Cycon and plug it into the PC you wish to use this with.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Nerdytec CouchMaster Cycon retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Nerdytec CouchMaster Cycon retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Nerdytec CouchMaster Cycon]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Psyonix reveals 'Salty Shores' Rocket League content update
- Overwatch two-year anniversary skins and patch notes reveal
- Human Head Studios release Rune: Ragarok gameplay video
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Donkey Kong Adventure unveil
- Hi-Rez Studios fires art contractor for copied Overwatch art
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit