ROCCAT Kone Pure Owl-Eye Optical RGB Gaming Mouse
At first glance, the ROCCAT Kone Pure Owl-Eye looks much like its laser sensor based brother, but there are minor changes. The pair of buttons are the same, the thumb dent is the same, and so is the name painted near the bottom in gray. What has changed, is that from this view, the Pure name is also near the top, and the top is black this time, rather than metallic gray.
From the back, the shape is similar with a slight lean to the right side, and a large logo on the heel of this mouse. This logo is backlit, and like the original is the only zone of LED light, but is capable of displaying 16.8 million colors.
Even the right side of the mouse kept with tradition as we see the body line where the indent for the pinky and ring fingers rest. The finish on the top portion of the mouse is matte, but it is not rubberized or using some form of a soft-touch coating.
The ergonomic lean of the Kone Pure Owl-Eye is very pronounced when looking at the nose of the mouse. While the front edge is blunted, both of the main pairs of buttons are sloped to the right side of the mouse, making this a right hand only design for sure.
On the top of the mouse, in a shiny section of plastic surrounding them, we find the scroll wheel and a pair of buttons. The scroll wheel has a rubber center wheel to ensure smooth movement and is heavily segmented in its motion. As for the pair of buttons, there are given to us with a plus and minus on them and is how one changed the DPI level used.
The cable that starts from the center of the Kone Pure Owl-Eye front edge is near six feet in length. There is a black braided sleeve covering the rubber wire inside, and it terminates in a USB 2.0 connector with the ROCCAT logo on it.
Under this mouse, we see that it uses two wide PTFE feet to glide upon. The product sticker is oriented front to back and surrounds the eye of the new sensor.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ROCCAT Kone Pure Owl-Eye Optical RGB Gaming Mouse retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ROCCAT Kone Pure Owl-Eye Optical RGB Gaming Mouse retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [ROCCAT Kone Pure Owl-Eye Optical RGB Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the Kone Pure Owl-Eye]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pornhub in 2018: 4403 petabytes of data, 147GB per SECOND
- Samsung's next-gen Galaxy S10 with 1TB storage: $1800?!
- This CRYENGINE project has the best looking graphics EVER
- AMD trademarks Radeon Vega II logo, ready for 7nm Vega 20
- Fortnite was 15th most searched for term on Pornhub in 2018
- Accell Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Pro (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Asrock Z390 Taichi Driver Tipps
- Fallout 76 Review: Atomic Waste
- My Asus TUF FX504GD (a gaming laptop) crashes everytime I launch high end games
- Carl Preston Jones Named Associate Director, Technical, at NASA Marshall
- Brain Corp Using NVIDIA Jetson for Latest Robotics Product Powered by BrainOS
- Population Zero Aims To Reimagine The Survival MMO
- Saber Interactive Unleashes New Class Gameplay Trailer For World War Z
- Starbreeze Studios focuses on its core business - internal game development and publishing