Founders Edition Style
NVIDIA hasn't changed the look of the GeForce GTX 1070 Ti over its previous GTX 10 series styling, and I like that. The GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Founders Edition still rocks the silver/black style with a blower fan that keeps the card at under 84C. Custom cards should be much cooler, with follow up reviews on those coming real soon.
From the front, the GTX 1070 Ti FE looks identical to other GTX 10 series cards.
The same goes for the back, with a backplate that keeps the back of the card a little cooler.
We have a single 8-pin PCIe power connector required for the GTX 1070 Ti FE, while custom cards (so far at least) use 8+6-pin connectors.
Display connectivity wise we have the usual 3 x DP1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0, and 1 x DVI.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard North's Diablo III would've looked like Diablo II
- Remedy's Northlight engine being optimized for multiplayer
- Remedy making new game outside of P7
- Arc System Works and SWERY announce new title 'The Missing'
- Monster Hunter: World updated for Xbox One, patch 1.06
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit