When NVIDIA launched their GeForce GTX 1080 and GTX 1070 at an event in Austin, Texas in May 2016 with the unveiling of the new reference card known as Founders Edition. NVIDIA said that their new Founders Edition cards were much better than the minimum quality required for GTX 10 series graphics cards.
NVIDIA's mechanical design is continued through with the GTX 1070 Ti, something NVIDIA needed to do with what is hopefully the last card in the GTX 10 series. It's not worth changing the physical appearance now when the GTX 11 (or GTX 20 series) is around the corner.
This means we have the same Founders Edition cooler, with the black and silver design and a shroud made of injection molded aluminum. On the back, we have the same backplate that takes some of the heat off of the card. Custom GTX 1070 Ti cards run much cooler, something we'll get into in subsequent reviews.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIVEAWAY: ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Pro Gaming i9 XE boards
- Battle royale revenue to grow 600% in 2018
- Fortnite makes over $1 billion in less than a year
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit