Performance at 1080p on the GeForce GTX 1070 Ti FE falls exactly where it should: beating the G TX 1070, but losing just slightly to the GTX 1080 FE while beating the RX Vega 56 in most tests.
Rise of the Tomb Raider at 1080p runs at 112FPS average on the GTX 1070 Ti FE, compared to the 108FPS on the GTX 1070 FE, and just 98FPS on the RX Vega 56. Even in an AMD friendly game like ROTTR, the new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti dominates.
The latest Middle-earth: Shadow of War is a similar story, with 88FPS average at 1080p compared to the 80FPS from the GTX 1070, and 86FPS from the RX Vega 56. The GTX 1080 FE beats the GTX 1070 Ti, just, with 95FPS average at 1080p.
Metro: Last Light runs beautifully on the GTX 1070 Ti FE with 127FPS average, compared to the 120FPS on the GTX 1070 and 122FPS on the RX Vega 56.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dynasty Warriors 9 dev apologizes for major PC patch delay
- Assassin's Creed Origins New Game+ beaten, reward revealed
- Overwatch League Streams on Twitch can earn in-game rewards
- Far Cry 5 detail the dog Boomer, mans best friend
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance sells 1 million copies in 1 month
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- For Sale (40 Pieces) Apple iPhone X 64GB $17,960 Brand New Unlocked
- Apple iPhone X $999 Buy here www.BizFests.com
- Corsair Obsidian 500D Premium Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit