Case Build & Finished Product
With the components we use, and the lack of using an optical bay device, we would like the chassis not to have the cover breaking up the faux look if the brushed metal cover. However, it is what it is, and we are left with something that looks exactly as it did fresh out of the box.
We opted to use the top of the chassis to support our AIO, and we are well clear of the motherboard and RAM sticks. The motherboard fits well, but the limited room of the gap to the right of the board does make wiring a challenge. The video card is nearly level, and we see nothing of the PSU or the mess we have hidden behind the PSU cover.
We have no complaints with the back of the chassis. The dust cover snaps into place, the video card aligns well and is easily screwed securely into the chassis, and the same is said for the PSU installation. We do wish, however, that the dust filter was removable from here, rather than having to tip the chassis to access it.
The left side of the chassis houses much of the wires coming from the front I/O as well as from the PSU. We did remove the HDD cage for clearance as well as room to hide all of the long cables. To the right, things are tidier, as we can secure the Kraken wires and the 8-pin to the motherboard tray.
While the front of the chassis, being plastic, loses a point or two, the left side panel and the lack of tint means that the interior of the chassis is always visible to show off. The lines are good, and the panels match with tight precision, just that we do not feel that from this angle, the chassis is all that great looking.
When powered, there is a blue glow to the power button at the top, and the bottom-left corner of the chassis will flicker red as the storage is accessed. The fan at the back of the Meteor XR also glows with red LEDs but does not do much to flood the chassis with light.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Epic Games Store is changing for the better
- Destiny 2's crunch will help streamline Destiny 3
- RNGesus blesses Destiny 2 with new expansive Armor 2.0 update
- Choosing a VPN for gaming: Here's what you need to know
- Cold Iron Studios ramps up for new Aliens MMO shooter
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Vulcan X OC-V Review
- BIOS 5.40 Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4
- Problems during Start Up
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director