Hardware & Documentation
Tied to the chassis wires, there is a small bag of hardware. In that bag is what we see here. There are ten standoffs supplied, along with the socket to drive them into the motherboard tray. To the right are ten motherboard screws, and somehow a pair of the PSU screws ended up in this pile, and are not with the other two at the bottom-left. The last group of screws is for securing 2.5" drives into the trays or the ODD bay.
Along with the basic stuff every case needs, Rosewill includes five zip-ties to help manage wires inside of the chassis. They also send along the motherboard POST speaker, which is rare these days, but is there in the bag if you like to use them.
The manual is found inside of the clear plastic bag which envelops the chassis, floating freely. The user guide explains all of the parts you should have to get started, where all of the major components go, and even some renderings of options the chassis offers. While this guide is enough to get by with for the novice builder, it is slim on information, but the renderings do a fair job at explaining what each step is about.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our out-of-this-world 'Valerian' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ