Hardware & Documentation
Tied to the chassis wires, there is a small bag of hardware. In that bag is what we see here. There are ten standoffs supplied, along with the socket to drive them into the motherboard tray. To the right are ten motherboard screws, and somehow a pair of the PSU screws ended up in this pile, and are not with the other two at the bottom-left. The last group of screws is for securing 2.5" drives into the trays or the ODD bay.
Along with the basic stuff every case needs, Rosewill includes five zip-ties to help manage wires inside of the chassis. They also send along the motherboard POST speaker, which is rare these days, but is there in the bag if you like to use them.
The manual is found inside of the clear plastic bag which envelops the chassis, floating freely. The user guide explains all of the parts you should have to get started, where all of the major components go, and even some renderings of options the chassis offers. While this guide is enough to get by with for the novice builder, it is slim on information, but the renderings do a fair job at explaining what each step is about.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. roster leak suggests Metroid's Ridley
- Overwatch splash art spotted in Paladins advertisement
- Mowgli is a dark themed 'The Jungle Book', trailer released
- Razer's new Blade: smallest 15.6-inch gaming laptop ever
- SEGA teases upcoming Sonic Racing game information
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit