ASUS ROG Strix RX Vega 64 Unboxed
ASUS doesn't disappoint with retail packaging, so the box for the ROG Strix RX Vega 64 looking great isn't a surprise. I love the massive inclusion of the RX Vega 'V' logo in the top right, and massive AMD branding all over the place. Performance wise, RX Vega might be disappointing, but they've nailed their marketing in some really effective ways.
The front of the box, showing that the RX Vega 64 has High Bandwidth Cache, NCUs, and support for Radeon FreeSync 2.
On the back, we have some more details on the MaxConnect Technology, ASUS Aura Sync, and more.
What's better than one RX Vega 64? Two of them.
The ASUS ROG Strix RX Vega 64 in the flesh, with its triple-fan cooler.
Once again from the front.
We have 8+8-pin PCIe power connectors are required, a staple of Radeon RX Vega.
On the back of the card, we have the ASUS ROG eye that also looks great, and a military-theme on the back.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Detailed Specs]
- Page 3 [Cooling Tech - Vega With Way Better Air-Cooling]
- Page 4 [Detailed Look]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3440x1440]
- Page 10 [Overclocking & Performance Analysis]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- XFX's new Radeon RX Vega 56, Vega 64 cards not factory OC'd
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Looking for the quietest air CPU cooler in the world.
- Jaybird X3 Wireless Earbud Review
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ