ASRock's Z370 UEFI is loaded with features and even overclocking profiles for the CPU. The built-in overclocking profiles go all the way up to 5GHz, but they apply over 1.4v, which is way too much voltage to cool down. The BIOS does have LLC, but when we tested it, it wasn't that strong.
Overall, the motherboard offers every setting you need to tune your system, including RGB LED settings. Fan control is present through a GUI and through a menu where you can manually type in settings. The UEFI also offers beginner mode, which is the default mode, and an advanced mode you see pictured.
ASRock includes APP Shop, A-Tuning, Restart to UEFI, XFast LAN, and RGB LED as included software applications.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370 Taichi Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Z370 Taichi Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Z370 Taichi Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]