Z370 Taichi Circuit Analysis Continued
ASRock uses the Realtek ALC1220, as it has a single headphone amplifier on the 120dB output, ASRock added a second amplifier, the NE5532, for the internal HD audio header's output. The PCB is also physically isolated from the audio section, and Gold series Nichicon Audio capacitors are used to improve audio quality.
The Intel i219 PHY and i211AT NIC are used to provide two Intel Gbit LAN outputs.
The Intel Wireless AC 3168NGW is used to provide 433Mbps 1x1 wireless AC. The internal USB 3.1 header uses the ASMedia ASM3142 controller and the ASM1543 type-C switch.
The ASMedia ASM3142 is used for the rear USB 3.1 ports and is located on the rear of the PCB, and its ASM1543 type-C switch and CC logic chip is located on the top of the PCB.
An ASMedia ASM1184e is a PCI-E hub that takes one PCI-E 3.0 port and outputs multiple PCI-E 2.0 ports for devices such as the Wireless AC controller and the ASMedia SATA controller. The ASMedia ASM1074 USB 3.0 hub, takes one USB 3.0 port and outputs four for the internal USB 3.0 headers.
The IDT 6V41642B clock generator is used to enhance BCLK overclocking. The ASMedia ASM1061 provides two extra SATA6Gb/s ports.
The nuvoTon NCT6791D SuperIO provides the PS/2 port as well as voltage and temperature monitoring. The nuvoTon N76E885AT20 provides the RGB LED capabilities, including control over the RGB LED headers. We also find multiple ASMedia ASM1480 PCI-E 3.0 quick switches around the motherboard.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASRock Z370 Taichi Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASRock Z370 Taichi Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370 Taichi Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Z370 Taichi Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Z370 Taichi Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia set back until May 3
- $60,000 worth of GPUs power Unreal Engine ray tracing demo
- Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset announced for June 5th
- A Way Out official PC requirements released, launch trailer
- Dark Souls Remastered leaked images, Solaire amiibo spotted
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit