The Z370 GODLIKE GAMING reveals its secrets when the heat sinks and shields come off.
The VRM on this motherboard is in a 12+4+1+1 phase configuration for the VCore, iGPU, VCCSA, and VCCIO. The main PWM is an IR35201, one of the most popular high-end digital PWMs on the market, and it's being used in 6+2 phase mode. Each power stage for the VCCSA and VCCIO is an IR3555 60A PowIRstages.
The motherboard uses eight IR3599 phase doublers/quadruplers in doubler mode to take 6+2 phases and double them to 12+4 phases. The VCCSA and VCCIO and the memory VRM use Primarion PV3205 digital PWMs and "4C024" and "4C029" SOP-8 MOSFETs from ON Semiconductor. The VCCSA and VCCIO each are one phase while the memory VRM is two phases.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]