GIGABYTE's Z370 UEFI is extremely similar to their Z270 UEFI. The settings are in the same places, but there are some differences. Since this is the first time GIGABYTE is using Intersil's new PWM controller on a LGA1151 motherboard (or really any GBT board), our advanced PWM options only include load line calibration (LLC).
However, GIGABYTE included both external VRM and internal VRM LLC, which is awesome, since we have seen vdroop issues on some other boards, but GIGABYTE is able to overcome them with these two settings. Overall, fan control is very well done, but you only get a GUI and not text-based input menu. There are two modes for the UEFI, although you will default into the advanced mode.
GIGABYTE includes Creative Sound Blaster 720, APP Center, 3D OSC, @BIOS, BIOS Setup, USB Blocker, Cloud Station, EasyTune, Fast Boot, PlatformPowerManagment, RGB Fusion, SIV, Smart Backup, Smart TimeLock, Smart Keyboard, and VTuner.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]