GIGABYTE's Z370 UEFI is extremely similar to their Z270 UEFI. The settings are in the same places, but there are some differences. Since this is the first time GIGABYTE is using Intersil's new PWM controller on a LGA1151 motherboard (or really any GBT board), our advanced PWM options only include load line calibration (LLC).
However, GIGABYTE included both external VRM and internal VRM LLC, which is awesome, since we have seen vdroop issues on some other boards, but GIGABYTE is able to overcome them with these two settings. Overall, fan control is very well done, but you only get a GUI and not text-based input menu. There are two modes for the UEFI, although you will default into the advanced mode.
GIGABYTE includes Creative Sound Blaster 720, APP Center, 3D OSC, @BIOS, BIOS Setup, USB Blocker, Cloud Station, EasyTune, Fast Boot, PlatformPowerManagment, RGB Fusion, SIV, Smart Backup, Smart TimeLock, Smart Keyboard, and VTuner.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hideo Kojima teases E3 2018 showcase for Death Stranding
- Super Smash Bros. roster leak suggests Metroid's Ridley
- Overwatch splash art spotted in Paladins advertisement
- Mowgli is a dark themed 'The Jungle Book', trailer released
- Razer's new Blade: smallest 15.6-inch gaming laptop ever
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit