Thermal Imaging and Noise
The screen of the notebook warms up a few degrees when under load, and the keyboard does as well, but surprisingly the keyboard doesn't get hot. Topside thermal performance is solid, and we can see how the air intake vents draw in the cool air right behind the keyboard.
Check out that Falcon (the God AORUS used a Falcon as symbolism) that become visible under IR thermal vision when a load is applied. The tips of its wings are where the air intake is located, and temperatures are actually decent.
Fan noise, when the machine is at full speed, is not as bad as you might think. The fans will ramp up just like any other gaming notebook, but they don't holler or go into a dust-removal mode (full speed).
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon UK website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon Canada website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Physical Overview]
- Page 3 [Physical Overview Continued]
- Page 4 [Software]
- Page 5 [System Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Gaming Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System IO and Battery Performance]
- Page 8 [Thermal Performance and Noise]
- Page 9 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]