Gaming Performance Benchmarks
UNIGINE Heaven 4.0
Ashes of Singularity
The AORUS X9 uses two GTX 1070 in SLI, which should be roughly 30% faster than a GTX 1080 in games that can take advantage of SLI. We see that in synthetic benchmarks, the two GTX 1070s in SLI shine and destroy everything in our charts. However, in benchmarks such as Resident Evil 6, SLI isn't fully supported, and so we get similar performance to a single GTX 1070 (at least battery life would be extended).
In Ashes of the Singularity, you might think that the EON17-X with the GTX 1080 OCed is beating the AORUS X9 because of iffy SLI support, but that isn't totally the case. Ashes of the Singularity loves strong CPUs, and the overclocked desktop 6700K is stronger than the overclocked 7820HK, and the fact that they are close to even is a nice thing. In GTA:V we also get excellent performance and in 4K the AORUS X9 easily beat the EON17-X with 103 FPS vs. 80.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Physical Overview]
- Page 3 [Physical Overview Continued]
- Page 4 [Software]
- Page 5 [System Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Gaming Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System IO and Battery Performance]
- Page 8 [Thermal Performance and Noise]
- Page 9 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our out-of-this-world 'Valerian' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ