The AORUS Command & Control center is where you will find a launch pad for the custom software features the motherboard has. That includes everything from overclocking to fan control and even toggling the OSD and Pantone color calibration. The OC Gauge provides easy viewing of hardware clocks, utilization, and temperature.
AORUS Fusion software provides RGB LED control over the keyboard and lighting zones. Each zone for LEDs (AORUS top symbol, power button, RGB array, and corner RGBs) is individually configurable. My favorite feature is that you can configure the array of RGBs to light up depending on hardware levels, such as battery level. Cooling can also be customized with up to 10 temperature selection points.
You have the option to choose between different color grades for the display (5500K, 6000K, 6500K, and 6800K), blue light killer mode, and finally Pantone X-Rite color calibrated mode.
AORUS has their own built-in audio equalizer application where you can choose between different audio modes. Realtek's audio manager is also present, and you can use that as well.
Killer's new Control Center software allows you to prioritize data streams, but if you plug into your router through the Killer LAN card and connect through WIFI, you can team the WIFI and LAN card up so that you can do all background tasks on WIFI and game on Ethernet. AORUS also has their own custom driver update program that will not only update drivers but also firmware for the different hardware features.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Physical Overview]
- Page 3 [Physical Overview Continued]
- Page 4 [Software]
- Page 5 [System Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Gaming Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System IO and Battery Performance]
- Page 8 [Thermal Performance and Noise]
- Page 9 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- DICE addresses ridiculous death experience in Battlefield V
- Huawei's upcoming foldable smartphone could feature 5G tech
- ASUS ready to launch a massive array of Z390 motherboards
- MSI's new MEG 390 GODLIKE motherboard leaked, looks awesome
- Death Stranding's bizarre new trailer is darkly enchanting
- EP2C602 wont post
- صيانة كريازى مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجة كريازى الت
- صيانة جنرال اليكتريك مصر 0235700994 | توكيل ثلاجات ج
- صيانة كلفينيتور مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجات كلفين
- Battery Issue
- Multi-Awarded Party Game Wizards TourneyOut On Steam Today
- Announcing the release date of 'ACA NEOGEO CYBER-LIP'
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees