Toshiba OCZ TR200 SATA III SSDs
The TR200 ships in handsomely decorated green and black themed packaging. The front of the packaging has an image of the enclosed SSD. The enclosed drive's capacity is listed on the upper right corner.
The rear of the TR200's packaging advertises the drives slim 2.5" x 7mm form factor, BiCS flash array, TRIM support, and 3-year limited warranty.
Included with the drive are two printed guides.
The top half of the drives sheet aluminum enclosure is covered with a very attractive green and black themed label.
The bottom half of the drives snap together enclosure is also formed from sheet aluminum. There is a manufacturers' label that lists the particulars of the SSD.
Popping the drive's enclosure open reveals a 3/4 length PCB that snaps into place.
This side of the PCB is populated with four BiCS 3 TSOP flash packages and its controller. The controller has a thermal pad mounted on it to wick heat into the enclosure.
Removing the thermal pad reveals the drive's tiny 2-channel controller.
This side of the PCB is populated with an additional four flash packages.
A close-in view of the drive's 2-channel Toshiba TC58NC1010GSB controller.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- ZOTAC unleashes GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ArcticStorm Mini
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz