Toshiba OCZ TR200 SATA III SSDs
The TR200 ships in handsomely decorated green and black themed packaging. The front of the packaging has an image of the enclosed SSD. The enclosed drive's capacity is listed on the upper right corner.
The rear of the TR200's packaging advertises the drives slim 2.5" x 7mm form factor, BiCS flash array, TRIM support, and 3-year limited warranty.
Included with the drive are two printed guides.
The top half of the drives sheet aluminum enclosure is covered with a very attractive green and black themed label.
The bottom half of the drives snap together enclosure is also formed from sheet aluminum. There is a manufacturers' label that lists the particulars of the SSD.
Popping the drive's enclosure open reveals a 3/4 length PCB that snaps into place.
This side of the PCB is populated with four BiCS 3 TSOP flash packages and its controller. The controller has a thermal pad mounted on it to wick heat into the enclosure.
Removing the thermal pad reveals the drive's tiny 2-channel controller.
This side of the PCB is populated with an additional four flash packages.
A close-in view of the drive's 2-channel Toshiba TC58NC1010GSB controller.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon UK website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon Canada website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Pricing & Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Properties]
- Page 4 [Synthetic Benchmarks – ATTO & Anvil's]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Benchmarks - CDM & AS SSD]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks (OS) - Vantage, PCMark 7, PCMark 8 & SYSmark]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks (Secondary) – IOPS, Response & Transfers]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks – 70/30 Mixed Workload & Sustained Sequential Write]
- Page 9 [Maxed-Out Performance (MOP)]
- Page 10 [Final Thoughts]