ASUS Lyra Mesh Wi-Fi System
The packaging does steer away from what we typically see with ASUS. With this being a broad consumer product instead of gaming, it is nice to see the modern appeal on the box art.
The back houses a full specification sheet for the router.
In the box, we find three Lyra units, three power adapters, and one ethernet cable.
Lyra may be one of the best-looking mesh platforms currently on the market. Each small puck has ASUS branding on the front with an RGB LED on the top.
The side of each node houses a pairing button for setup.
The backside gives us both ethernet ports and power input.
The backside houses regulatory info and model info. At the top, we have wall mounting notches built into the frame of the node.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASUS Lyra Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi Router System retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASUS Lyra Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi Router System retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gorilla Glass 6 engineered to 'survive multiple drops'
- Twitter had 115 billion impressions for the World Cup
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit