Case Build & Finished Product
For us, the front of the chassis does not change in appearance. However, if you do wish to get the optional optical bays, you will have to remove the top 200mm fan to do so. Also, you will see bay reservoirs and optical drive face places through the ever so slightly tinted plastic window.
We like that the radiator is hidden in the space above, and we like the super clean look of all of the components as well as the wires running to them. We did not even use the normal holes on the right of the motherboard; instead, we used the steel covers to house wires and keep nearly everything out of view.
Everything went as expected at the back of the H500P. The dust shield snapped right into place; we raised the fan without any hassle, the video card slides right in and is easily mounted, and putting in the PSU and replacing the PSU covers are simple to accomplish as well.
Behind the scenes, the H500P has the most hidden wire management we have ever seen to date. Only the 8-pin and the Kraken cables are exposed to view, where all of the rest, as well as the view of the back of the motherboard, has been blocked. This lends itself very well to purchasing the optional tempered glass side panel, and the view is as tidy behind the glass as it can get.
Even though the tempered glass is tinted, it is done only slightly. Even without looking dead into the window, we can see all of the components inside, well before the lights show begins.
With the H550P connected to the motherboard, and enabling the RGB illumination to match the board through Aura Sync software in this instance, all of the RGB LEDs match to the tee. Keep in mind, you can pick any color on the scale, or control the fans illumination with modes offered by motherboard software, or that from any hub based RGB systems.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Cooler Master MasterCase H500P Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 5 minutes of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's 'World of Light'
- Fury's rage showcased in two new Darksiders III trailers
- Marvel & Riot partner to release 'League of Legends' comics
- Players will unlock Smash Bros. Ultimate's roster rapidly
- Skyrim composer raises hand for Lord of The Rings TV show
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card