Hardware & Documentation
Cooler Master is sure to provide you with all of the screws and such to allow the H500P to be filled completely. There are long fan screws to use with optional 200mm fans at the top of the case, a socket and seven standoffs, and a set of eight screws for standard fan installation. At the bottom, the hex-head screws are used to mount the PSU and the motherboard, the smaller M3 screws are for 2.5" drive mounting, and the two longer 6-32 screws lock the HDD trays into the cage.
If you want to remove the front fans in favor of three 120mm or 140mm fans, you will need the bracket seen here. This can be screwed into the chassis with the extra hex-head screws, allowing the third fan to fit securely without vibration. There are ten zip-ties to help with wire management, and Cooler Master also supplied a 4-pin PATA connector to power the front fans with if motherboard fan headers are in short supply.
More to clean the tempered glass panel than for anything else, Cooler Master supplied a microfiber cloth with their logo on it. We would not advise using this on the plastic unless it has been rinsed off first and let to dry. The muck from the air could be picked up by this cloth and eventually lead to scratches on the front and top panels.
The H500P user manual is not as involved as we have seen in previously submitted Cooler Master Cases. There is a parts list, which is good, and there are renderings for the build process; great. There is very little text to explain the images, and there are no images of fan placement or radiator compatibility. The warranty information discusses what Cooler Master will cover for the term of two-years from the date of purchase.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Cooler Master MasterCase H500P Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overkill's The Walking Dead sells less than 100K units
- Just Cause 4 sales fail, Square Enix blames other AAA titles
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall release date/story trailer debut
- New Warhammer: Chaosbane - Dwarf Slayer ARPG trailer
- FromSoftware tease Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice new boss
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- Why gaming forums are not so popular nowadays?
- Far Cry New Dawn Benchmarked: 1080p, 1440p, 4K All Tested
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure