Hardware & Documentation
Cooler Master is sure to provide you with all of the screws and such to allow the H500P to be filled completely. There are long fan screws to use with optional 200mm fans at the top of the case, a socket and seven standoffs, and a set of eight screws for standard fan installation. At the bottom, the hex-head screws are used to mount the PSU and the motherboard, the smaller M3 screws are for 2.5" drive mounting, and the two longer 6-32 screws lock the HDD trays into the cage.
If you want to remove the front fans in favor of three 120mm or 140mm fans, you will need the bracket seen here. This can be screwed into the chassis with the extra hex-head screws, allowing the third fan to fit securely without vibration. There are ten zip-ties to help with wire management, and Cooler Master also supplied a 4-pin PATA connector to power the front fans with if motherboard fan headers are in short supply.
More to clean the tempered glass panel than for anything else, Cooler Master supplied a microfiber cloth with their logo on it. We would not advise using this on the plastic unless it has been rinsed off first and let to dry. The muck from the air could be picked up by this cloth and eventually lead to scratches on the front and top panels.
The H500P user manual is not as involved as we have seen in previously submitted Cooler Master Cases. There is a parts list, which is good, and there are renderings for the build process; great. There is very little text to explain the images, and there are no images of fan placement or radiator compatibility. The warranty information discusses what Cooler Master will cover for the term of two-years from the date of purchase.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Cooler Master MasterCase H500P Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV PC specs, release date announced
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Single-player AAA game production costs increase by 10x
- Sony makes sign-ups for PS4 v5.50 firmware beta available
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series