Inside the MasterCase H500P
After first tilting the plastic cover, it is then able to be lifted up and then released from the chassis. The front I/O panel and wires are attached to the frame of the case, and the 200mm fans mount to the face of the front panel of steel. Other fans have a rail system set further back into the case so that fans can stay on this side, with steel between it and a radiator.
Even with both side panels removed, we cannot see through the interior as of yet. However, the H500P is open from front to back, with only the PSU cover at the bottom putting a hard barrier into the vast open space. We also find that the wires are run through the grommet, and are bundled together and tied off to help prevent damage.
Inside of the front panel of the case, we can see the inset between where the 200mm fans are, and where optional cooling can be installed. As it sits now, there is no support for the third 120 or 140mm fan, but this is included in the hardware.
The top cover must be lifted up at the back to release a series of tabs, and then it can be pulled away from the front I/O panel to remove it. Under the cover, we find a removable raised section of steel, which supplies room for fans and or radiators. It is removable to make installation easier, sure but is also removable if you want to use 200mm fans, with the holes marked 20F.
The motherboard tray offers seven holes to manage wires, the larger three of which have grommets. There are eleven tie points in view at this time, the standoff locations are all marked for compatibility, and on the right, there is a plate to cover wires and also can be used instead of the grommets for wire management, as you will see later.
The PSU cover is a two-piece design and is made this way so that the front part of the cover can be slid back to make room for thicker cooling options in the front. On top of the back section, there are two 2.5" drive trays mounted to it, while the side of it displays the Cooler Master logo.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Cooler Master MasterCase H500P ATX Mid-Tower Case retails for $285.60 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Join the fight in our 'Alita: Battle Angel' Blu-ray giveaway
- Bloodborne is getting its very own physical vinyl soundtrack
- Eddie Murphy might be come back to stand-up comedy for $70m
- The Witcher TV show will NEVER adapt the video games
- 'Holy Grail' of computer science found in Quantum Computing
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X: RTX 2080 Ti NVLink vs. GTX 1080 Ti SLI
- AORUS motherboard: all the fans stop for few seconds after POST
- AROUS motherboard: fans stop after boot for few seconds
- Kingston KC2000 High-Performance NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock X570 Taichi (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- Nowhere Prophet out now on Steam
- Soul Searching is coming to Nintendo Switch in 2019!
- Batter Up! Metalhead Software to Launch Super Mega Baseball 2: Ultimate Edition on Nintendo Switch July 25
- Represent Your Identity and New Ideas with .id Domain Name
- Asmodee Digital Reveals Pandemic's Announcement Trailer, Launch Date and Price