With the traditional purple accents on a black box, we see that this MasterCase H500P is delivered in the same. A large image of the chassis is present, shifted to the right of center, and there is an RGB icon in the bottom-right corner too. We also see that there is a mention of the 200mm fans used, which you see in the image above it.
Had FedEx chose another location for the sticker, on this purple panel, we would have seen an unimpeded view of the front of the chassis. With what we can see, we do find many details that fit this case well into the MasterCase lineup.
With the company name, logo, motto, and the product name at the top, Cooler Master then jumps into why this case was made, and why it should appeal to you. Next to that is a much smaller image of the case than we have seen so far, and the bottom half of the panel is used to display five key features of the H500P and is presented in eight languages.
The second thin panel is also purple, but this time, it is used to display the specifications. The chart we used from the reviewer's guide has more detail, but the majority of that information discussed earlier is present here as well.
We normally do not take an image of the initial unboxing, but opening the H500P told us something different was going on. The hardware is presented in a black box, which is easy to locate for later use, and with the gray handles laying across the foam, we had to tug on them to see what happened.
By lifting up on the cloth handles, the entire chassis, inner packaging and all, come easily out of the box. The gray bag has the cooler master logo on it and does make a convenient way to travel with the chassis after it is built as well.
Inside of the bag, we find the chassis has plastic clinging to the front and the top of the case, and at that point, the entire chassis is surrounded with a plastic liner. To take the shock of bumps along the way to your door, thick Styrofoam caps are used. Attention to detail is key with packaging, and in no way was our MasterCase H500P deformed or distressed in any form.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Cooler Master MasterCase H500P Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard