ASRock's X299 OC Formula UEFI isn't your typical X299 UEFI. Sure, it has all the basics for overclocking, tuning fans, setting boot modes, and controlling other motherboard and system features, but it's also got a bit extra.
For starters, Nick Shih's LN2 overclocking profiles are front and center, and there is even a Splave memory overclocking profile. Nick Shih is ASRock's in-house overclocking guru, and his OC Formula creations have been the main alternative to other vendors' overclocking products, and the X299 OC Formula is a very strong contender.
He brought onboard the extreme overclocker Splave, who helped him with the memory profile loaded in the UFEI. With overclockers like Nick Shih and Splave working with the motherboard, you can be sure many kinks in the UEFI have been dealt with.
Software includes ASRock RGB LED, Formula Drive, Rapid OC, Timing configurator, and APP Shop just to name a few.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X299 OC Formula Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock X299 OC Formula Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock X299 OC Formula Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]