Hardware & Documentation
Thermaltake is sure there is all the hardware needed is sent with the chassis. In this image, we see a handful of 6-32 screws for the motherboard and 3.5" drive mounting. There are fan screws for two optional fans, four standoffs, and the socket to drive them, and a set of screws to mount the PSU with. Along the bottom, we have the motherboard POST speaker, a handful of M3 screws for SSD mounting locations, and we also found the rubber pads that stick to the floor of the chassis to support the PSU.
There are ten zip-ties to help with wire management and is a sufficient amount for any basic build. We are also sent a pair of fan extension cables, which take the 4-pin fan connections and reduce them down to 3-pin power headers.
The manual starts with a parts list to ensure you have all the parts needed to get the build finished, then immediately shows us how to access the interior of this chassis, as well as a step-by-step guide on the build process. Everything you could want to know about the View 71 TG is in here and will allow even a beginning PC assembler to get finished with the process.
We also appreciate when manuals are this detailed, which makes our job slightly easier. If you had any questions, on what can fit and where Thermaltake uses two pages to show the fan and radiator options, and where they can be placed inside of the chassis. This should leave no questions on the cooling potential that the View 71 TG has to offer.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Thermaltake View 71 TG Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the View 71 TG]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 being developed with esports in mind
- Intel reportedly 'kills off' its upcoming 10nm process
- Jump Force features original Akira Toriyama character 'Kane'
- Project Monolith - action adventure title for all platforms
- Crackdown 3 will be playable at Xbox FanFest 2018
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam