Thermaltake View 71 TG Full-Tower Chassis
The front of the chassis is one large expanse of tempered glass, which is slightly tinted, and held onto the front bezel with four black thumbscrews. The top-right corner is angled to allow easier access to the power button, and at the bottom is the only mention of the Thermaltake name and logo on the exterior of the chassis.
The front I/O panel is nestled in between the two panes of glass, and the panel is angled back, away from the front of the chassis. In it from the left, there is the reset button, HD Audio jacks with dust covers, USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports with dust covers, the HDD activity LED, and the power button which is also backlit finishes it off.
The top of the chassis mimics what we saw on the front of the case, with the glass away from the chassis to allow airflow under the glass. It too is held on with thumbscrews, and it too is angled at the power switch.
The left side of the View 71 TG is covered with a much larger section of tempered glass. Thumbscrews keep the panel closed on the right side, while at the left edge, the panel is suspended on hinges. All for corners are angled to follow the plastic and steel frame components, and with only a slight tint in the glass, the view inside is nearly unimpeded.
At the back of the View 71 TG, we can see how the top is removed with the access groove above the steel, just above three external water cooling holes with grommets in them. We then run into the rear I/O and exhaust fan before we see the ten expansion slots. That leaves the opening at the bottom for the PSU, just above the handle for the removable dust filter.
The right side of the View 71 TG is a mirror copy of what we found on the left, except for one thing. Rather than looking at a view of the components and interior space, from this side, we see the back of the motherboard tray, and any and all wiring will be plainly visible as well.
Under the chassis are blocky plastic feet with rubber pads on each corner. The dust cover runs almost the entire length of the bottom of the chassis, which covers the PSU and optional fan locations. At the front is a removable plate for radiator headers and an opening which allows the front bezel to be removed with the glass still on it.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Thermaltake View 71 TG Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the View 71 TG]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit