Inside the Cosmos C700P
Behind the large plastic cover on the front of the Cosmos C700P, we find the entire section is covered with the same slotted mesh we saw at the top and bottom, only broken up with the pair of removable bay covers at the top. Behind this mesh panel is a layer of finer mesh used as a dust filter, and this section is removable for cleaning as well.
At the front of the case, on either side, you will locate a groove behind the panels, which unlatches them from the support at the front edge. The side panels will them swing open toward the back of the case, hanging from beefy hinges located at the back edge of the steel inner frame.
In the default orientation, the Cosmos C700P ships in a standard layout, with the motherboard hanging in the top-left corner. The bays are blocked from view by the stylized steel cover, and the same is done for the PSU, where it is blocked from view. Realize that everything is screwed into place, and with a system of small holes on all edges of the frame, on both sides of the chassis, all components can be rearranged and reoriented.
After removing the bay cover, we see a single optical drive cage, which is installed with screws, at the top of the chassis. If you have a use to fill both bays we saw earlier from the front, Cooler Master supplies a pair of brackets to accommodate that too.
The lower section of the front interior space is open to excellent airflow from the front of the case. We see the pair of 140mm fans that Cooler Master provided us with, and behind that are adjustable trays, which are designed to house 3.5" drives via rubber mounting, and 2.5" drives can be screwed onto the floor of them.
Above the motherboard, we find a removable tray which supports fans and radiators and has many slots on both sides to allow for nearly any positioning across it. Not only will this leave plenty of room for push/pull setups in the top, but it can also be moved to the floor of the chassis, where the PSU will limit the airflow choices.
The motherboard tray is clearly marked for each type of motherboard support, the CPU cooler access hole is enormous, there are three large wire management holes with grommets, and twenty-one places to tie wires onto. That is all before we mention the fact that the tray is removable, that it can be oriented nearly anywhere, on either side and allows the Cosmos C700P to offer six options for the internal layout.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Full-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- Blizzard teams with Hasbro for Overwatch Nerf toy guns
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit