First of all, this box is huge, and this image does not allude to that in any way. On the front of it, we see the Cooler Master logo at the top-left corner and a mention of 16.7 million colors of RGB lighting at the bottom-right corner. It is the image of the sleek and amazing Cosmos C700P that takes up all the room and has us excited to get the box off it and get our hands-on it.
Cooler Master always uses purple, like the stripe at the bottom of the front panel, as well as the background for this side panel. Rather than to divulge any information yet, we get to stare at redesigned front bezel and see the new flat pars extending past the chassis, just like the older round bars did.
On the back, we are returned to the matte black panel, this time with a smaller image of the chassis, and the story behind the Cosmos C700P to the left of it. Near the bottom, in eight languages, Cooler Master points out the highly flexible design, the sleek and solid aluminum handles, the RGB lighting control and motherboard sync up. They also bring up the dual-curved tempered glass side panel, the internal PSU and bay covers, as well as the diverse liquid cooling support.
The last eternal panel is also purple, but this time there is a specifications chart which takes up the bulk of the panel. Below the chart is addresses and phone numbers of the four regional offices, and below that is where Cooler Master tells us this us a full –tower chassis with the name of Cosmos C700P, in twenty-two languages.
The front bezel of the chassis has a layer of plastic over it, as well as the latch areas on either side, just in front of either side panel. On top of the entire chassis, a thick plastic bag surrounds it to protect the finishes. To keep this heavy chassis in the excellent condition our arrived in, Cooler Master uses some of the largest and thickest Styrofoam end caps we have seen on any chassis in the past. While it may seem basic for internal packaging, all of it worked as intended, and we found not a single thing wrong with our Cosmos C700P, and it traveled around the globe to get here.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Full-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series